This chocolate avocado mousse has the texture, richness and flavour of a traditional mousse, but is vegan-friendly and full of HEALTHY fat! Actually, I lied…it has MORE flavour than a traditional mousse.
With a five-minute prep time, this mousse is the perfect dessert to whip up in the few minutes before heading out the door to a dinner party, and is a great addition to top off any chocolate-complimentary dessert. Also (let’s get real…) this is the perfect dish to indulge in while partaking in a late-night reality tv show marathon – and goes great with wine!
Recipe: Cocoa-Cado Mousse
Dairy free, gluten free, soy free, Nut free
- 1 medium-sized avocado
- 1/2 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
Putting it together:
- Combine all ingredients in a small food processor and mix until well combined and even texture.
- Store in the refrigerator and serve cold.